What is MicroPen?
The Eclipse MicroPen® is used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to produce collagen and elastin using a process known as epidermal collagen induction therapy or ECIT. It is a innovation in aesthetics that can help treat the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and the skin’s overall appearance. It can be used on all parts of the body.
How Does it Work?
A sterile cartridge tip containing 12 points is attached to the Eclipse MicroPen®. HD Skinstem GF Complex (a topical solution) or Exosome (topical stem cells) is then applied to your skin and based on your unique needs, appropriate pen settings will be selected. Next, in a single motion, the pen will be gently pressed against the skin while simultaneously gliding in one direction until the entire treatment area has been covered.
The benefits can include a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging. Eclipse MicroPen® can also have a positive effect on the appearance of hyper-pigmentation, dark spots, acne scars, and stretch marks as well as to create a fresher appearance or glow to the skin.
Rejuvenates, brightens and regenerates skin. GF Complex, a purified growth factor formula containing premium fresh growth factor ingredients.
- Copper Tri-peptide 1 – anti-inflammatory, optimizes healing, promotes collagen and elastic production.
- Purified Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) – creates new collagen and elastin, enhances wound healing process, and plays role in new blood vessel formation (which speeds up healing time and skin renewal).
- Purified Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – Enhance skin tone, texture, moisture balance, wound healing, building skin stress resistance.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – Significantly increases skin elasticity, firmness and tone.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidants, to help the skin heal, regenerate, and prevent premature aging
- Vitamin B2,B3,B5,B6 – Resistance to photo-aging, helps prevent immuno-suppression and skin cancer, enhances cell metabolism
- Vitamin H – Cell metabolism and overall healthy function of skin
- Hyaluronic Acid – essential cellular lubrication, supports healthy cell function
Exosome Regenerative Complex
The Generation of regeneration is Benev Exo-Xom Facial™
Benev EXO-XOM FACIAL™ features Exosome Regenerative Complex powered by ExoSCRT ™, the most cutting edge scientific biotech breakthrough for clinically proven skin rejuvenation and regeneration available, harnessing the power of STEM CELL DERIVED LYOPHILIZED EXOSOMES potent GROWTH FACRTORS, PEPTIDES, COENZYMES, MINERALS, AMINO ACIDS, and VITAMINS.
Clinically proven to improve the appearance of
- Fine lines, wrinkles, & age related pigment
- Overall brightness and hydration
- Redness and skin irritation
- Skin lesions and scars
- Texture and pore size
What to Expect
The feeling associated with the Eclipse MicroPen® is similar to light sandpaper being moved across the skin. While some areas are more sensitive than others, the speed of the reciprocating MicroPen® tip reduces discomfort while the post-treatment hydrating gel also makes the procedure more tolerable.
Immediately after the treatment you will notice a bright redness to the skin. The total healing time depends on the Eclipse MicroPen® setting used and the number of overlapping passes performed. On average, clients are red up to 2 to 4 days. Some clients heal completely in as little as 24 hours.
Clients notice an immediate “glow” to their skin. Visible changes to the skin develop over the course of several days and weeks. Results continue to improve up to 6 months after the treatment as collagen production continues.